With more than 60 years combined experience in their field, the Adloyalty Team are a dynamic, creative, and strategic unit. Clients benefit from the input of six professionals in their field who work across four divisions to bring the necessary expertise and vision to the business.
Caddie Marshall Director
- Caddie brings more than 25 years’ experience and a whole of business, regional development approach to business success.
- She provides businesses with deep insight into their strengths and weaknesses to guarantee innovative marketing solutions are converted into targeted growth and long-term success.
Danni Jenkins Account Manager
- Dannielle holds a double degree (Bachelor of Public Relations/Law) from the University of Canberra.
- Her skills in Social Media, Tactical Marketing and Public Relations are a key asset to the Adloyalty team, complimented by her keen eye for detail and management skills.
Elizabeth Robinson Art Director
- Elizabeth brings a wealth of design experience to the Adloyalty Team – particularly in relation to corporate identity and brand management and strategy. Her design work has been described as pure and fresh, with a bespoke edge.
- With more than 15 years’ experience in both private design studios and marketing departments for large organisations, Elizabeth has worked both in Sydney as well as regional NSW.
Robyn Schmich Digital Developer
- Robyn is Adloyalty’s information technology expert. She has more than eight years’ experience repairing, programming and designing.
- Her key areas of expertise include Web Design, Digital Integration and Networking.
Sharon Duguid Content Curator
- Sharon holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications majoring in Journalism (Charles Sturt University, Bathurst). Her background is in rural journalism, marketing, promotions, public affairs and event coordination.
- Content writing for websites, promotional copy and information mapping are her key areas of expertise. She enjoys helping businesses to convey their strategic message and communicate effectively with their customers.
Mandy McNaught Administration Officer
- Mandy has more than 30 years’ experience in administration and management.
- Mandy keeps the team ticking along with her a ‘can-do’ attitude and her positive outlook.
Izabelle Tanewski Marketing Assistant
- Enthusiastic and vibrant, Izabelle’s calm, determined attitude has proven a real asset providing marketing assistance to the Adloyalty team.
- The variety of Adloyalty’s portfolio and the diverse tasks she is set, keeps Izabelle motivated and continually learning and evolving. Izabelle enjoys studying and has recently completed units in journalism and sociology.
Andrew Barnes Videographer
- Andrew has experienced 10 years in Video producing work for The Australian Defence Force, The Australian National University, Canterbury Clothing, The Lowy Institute and The New South Wales Ambulance Service.
- Andrew provides a deep knowledge of the expectations of a client portrayed through video and has a strong ability to mix creativity with the importance of messaging.
48 Gaskill Street, Canowindra NSW 2800 P 02 6344 1931 M 0499 773 132 E email@example.com www.adloyalty.com.au